This website is for you if:
- You are claiming any benefits, or thinking about claiming any benefits.
- If you have a friend or relative who has benefit problems.
- You are part of a community group or organisation who helps people who are on benefit and you feel out of your depth when they ask you questions.
- You work in a job which is not supposed to be about benefits (social work or nursing, for example), but think it might help if you had some background knowledge...
- You are working as a volunteer or paid worker as an advisor, and
would like an alternative resource to the ones you normally use.
It is also for the following groups of people:
- Charities, not-for-profit organisations, social enterprises, community groups, and other organisations who are looking for training, or other help, either for themselves or for their clients.
- Solicitors who need expert witness reports to use in mitigation in benefit fraud cases.